Based on the 2016 KWA Adaptive Training Pistol (ATP), the new ATP-LE2 is designed with law enforcement training in mind. This updated model features an orange blaze colored lower polymer frame and aluminum alloy slide making the ATP-LE2 the ideal, non-lethal training weapon for safety-minded professionals. The frame was designed to fit a wide range of duty holsters currently on the market.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The accessory rail also provides the operator with a tactical advantage and three dot sights allow for a rapid target acquisition. Adjust the ergonomics with an interchangeable backstrap that allows the shooter to customize the fit and feel to their personal needs.
– Length: 203.20mm
– Height: 146.05mm
– Outer Barrel Length: 119.00mm
– Inner Barrel Length: 100.00mm
– Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
– Magazine Capacity: 23 Rounds
– Weight (with mag): 0.73kg
– Velocity: 340-350 FPS, Green Gas
– Energy Output (with 0.20g BB): 1.07 Joules
– Gas system: New Structure 2
– Propellant: Green Gas
No customer reviews for the moment.