The M9 pistol is currently the 9mm pistol of choice used by the United States Military. It began development in 1970 and was originally intended for the Italian Army and Police. The pistol was adopted by the US Military after it won the XM9 Trials in 1985 and was reissued as the M9 when it officially entered service in 1990.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The M9 was updated in 2006 to the M9A1, introducing an accessory rail for the addition of weapon attachments.
The KWA M9 Professional Training Pistol is the first production KWA gas pistol to utilize the innovative NS2 Gas Blowback System. The KWA M9 PTP operates in both single and double action and features a working decocker safety that allows the user to train with M9 weapon manipulation. The full metal lower frame and slide are designed to accurately replicate the dimensions of the M9 to fit into many currently existing M9 style holsters and accessories.
– Length: 216.00mm
– Height: 143.00mm
– Outer Barrel Length: 123.00mm
– Inner Barrel Length: 107.00mm
– Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
– Magazine Capacity: 24 Rounds
– Weight (with mag): 1.00kg
– Velocity: 340-350 FPS, Green Gas / 360-380, Black Gas
– Energy Output (with 0.20g BB): 1.07 Joules
– Gas system: New Structure 2
– Propellant: Green Gas
|Dropshipping||This item is shipped directly from our distributors warehouse|
No customer reviews for the moment.